Let’s talk about basic saving tips. For us to save money, we need to be practical. The word practical means spending money for our necessities. We all know that every time we move/act, we spend at least $1 or more. The question is how do we save and spend money every time we move.
If you’re still not getting me, let me give you some examples. Everybody eats, so they spend money. Everybody pays bill for electricity, water and cable, so they spend. Everybody needs to buy new clothes and shoes some time, so they spend. Everybody buys groceries, so they spend.
- When we eat, we spend money. Basically, human beings should eat at least 2-3 meals a day. Now if you eat 5-6 times a day, you can cut it down to at least 3, this way you can save money. You have to make sure your tummy gets used to a 3-meal/day consumption, and it will eventually. You can really save enough if you cut down the number of meals a day, not only are you going to save money, but you’ll also lose those unnecessary calories in your body. Therefore, you’re getting 2 birds with one stone!
- For our bills, we should be able to control them. We can minimize the use of electricity by turning off appliances that are not in use to reduce electricity consumption. It’s even better if you unplug appliances which are not in use.
- For our water bill, a low flow water scheme can definitely help you save money. However, if have a faucet that doesn’t have this technology, then you can just lower down water pressure when in use.
- For cable, if you have channels/stations you don’t often watch or if you’re just not someone who wants to stare at your television all the time, then, you can have it disconnected. You can also just have an economy program just to watch daily news to get you in touch of the outer world.
- For apparels, you should know where to shop. There are stores that offer a lower price than the another store. Bargain prices can be found anywhere; all you need to do is look for the right store. Therefore, if you know where to buy stuff with a lower price or a discount, I suggest you spend your money there so that you can save money.
- Same goes for groceries, you have to use your online research skills. You can go search for discounts, giveaways and coupons and clip them. You can use those freebies and save money for your groceries. There will always be free coupons, discount coupons, giveaways, great deals every day. Taking advantage of all of these with the right timing can help you save a lot of money.
Thus, there are a lot of ways for you to spend your money wisely. These strategies are just some ideas you can use to save and spend money.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy for more information.