Disclosure: I received free product coupons in order to do a review. All opinions are my own.
You know how it is when you come home from a long day of work and you want a quick, easy meal? It’s also a bonus if everyone in the family will eat it. Gorton’s seafood products give all of us the opportunity to do just that. I got a few product coupons for free to do this review so we got some of our favorite products. A super easy and super fast meal is good old, classic fish and chips.
Here’s Gorton’s recipe for Wicked Good Fish and Chips:
1. Preheat oven to 425°F and spray half a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
2. Cut potato (skin on) lengthwise 4-6 times to make ~1/2″” slices, lay each slice flat and cut into ~3/16″” strips.
3. Place potato strips in a bowl, drizzle with oil, salt, pepper, paprika (optional) and turn to coat.
4. Place potato strips in one layer onto the sprayed side of baking sheet and add Gorton’s Beer Batter Fillets to other side of sheet.
5. Bake 14 minutes, turn fillets and fries, bake an additional 12 minutes and let cool on tray for 5 minutes.
In the meantime, blend remaining ingredients in bowl (best if made 1 day in advance), refrigerate, mix well just before serving and enjoy!
It’s easy to make and a classic meal. I think you should definitely add tartar sauce to make it really awesome but I’m not sure how classic that is. However, I don’t care. You can’t have fried fish without tartar sauce. You can click here to download a coupon or you can enter my giveaway to win some!
Now for the giveaway part! Two winners will receive some awesome coupons from Mystery Shopping Teacher and Gorton’s! One first place winner will receive two coupons for free Gorton’s products. The second place winner will receive three two dollar off coupons. Use the rafflecopter below to get your entries in. This giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 or older.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy for more information.