The window is open for you to get your Julep Maven box for August! Click here to get your Maven Box and the summer Brights 6-Piece Gift for free if it’s your first time subscribing. If it’s not your first time subscribing, just click here to get 20% off with code: LETSGET20.
With Julep’s August Maven box, you can make a super simple nail polish design. I mean, if you have never done a nail polish design before, you can still do this one. It doesn’t have to be absolutely perfect, but it does look best if the lines are at least a consistent thickness. For the color you need Kerry Boho Glam from: Julep. You also need a black nail polish striper or a black fine tip Sharpie.
- First, polish your nails with a base coat.
- Next, paint your nails with Kerry Boho Glam and let your polish dry.
- From the bottom of your nail, draw a triangle making a thin line. Let it dry.
- Draw another triangle outside of the first one that you did. Let dry.
- Cover with your favorite top coat.
- Voila! You have a super easy nail art design you did all by yourself!
Check out my tutorial video below.
If you give this design a try, make sure you post it to Instagram and tag me @mysteryshoppingteacher! I’d love to see how your look turned out!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy for more information.