Have you heard of USFamilyGuide.com yet? If you are a parent, it’s a site you need to bookmark and visit on a regular basis!
US Family Guide is a nationwide network of local city and state web sites providing a single resource for all your family needs.
Not only is USFamilyGuide.com a great resource for when you travel in your city, it’s also fabulous in your own hometown.
- Plan family vacations and activities
- find kid-friendly restaurants
- stay informed of local family events
- blog with other parents
- clip on-line coupons
- and much more!
I’ve found activities and fun family friendly spots all throughout my city that I never would have known about if it weren’t for USFamilyGuide.com.
Here’s how to get the most out of this fabulous site:
- Head on over and select your state (or the state you’ll be traveling to):
- Select your city or the city that you are vacationing in:
- Check out the local calendar, coupons, parent resources, shopping, summer camps, dining and so much more!
USFamilyGuide.com has graciously offered to sponsor a fantastic Fall Break Family Vacation Giveaway to Colorado for one lucky reader!
This prize includes: 4 nights of Resort Accommodations for a family of 4 in the great state of Colorado !(flexible if family is larger; transportation not included)
The value of this vacation is over $1200!
*Disclosure: US Family Guide has offered to sponsor this giveaway. No compensation was received for this post.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy for more information.